Get in Contact.
Frequently asked questions
We're here to answer any questions or feel free to email us.Email Us
Where are my ads displayed?
ClientReach ads are displayed across the entire RecoveryBrands’ network of websites. Our largest sites include: Rehabs.com, Recovery.org, and DrugAbuse.com. Your ads will be seen on article pages and directory pages that are visited by over 6 million people per month. And of course, you will have an exclusive profile page on our directories that outline your facility’s offerings.
Am I locked into a contract?
No, you can pause or end your campaign at any time.
Do I pay each time my ad is displayed?
No, you only pay for qualified calls over 60 seconds and clicks to your website from your ClientReach profile. You only pay when your ads are working to get you calls and clicks.
Is ClientReach right for me?
If you’re reading this and want to help more people at your addiction rehab center, ClientReach is right for you. Whether you run a huge rehab facility or your run a small operation, ClientReach can connect you with more people that need your help.
ClientReach is a very effective marketing channel to add to your overall marketing plan if you’re busy and don’t have a lot resources to pour into rehab marketing.
Many of our clients have seen the call quality from ClientReach far exceed those of other advertising services. The main reason is because our platform and content is created exclusively to help those struggling with addiction.
Can I link several of my facilities together under one ClientReach dashboard?
Yes, you will be able to add multiple facilities to one ClientReach account. Your dashboard will include aggregate information across all facilities, while your Reporting pages provide center-specific information. Contact your CSM for more details.
What if I receive a wrong number phone call, will you credit my account?
If you receive wrong number or solicitation calls, let your CSM know the date and caller id, and they will credit the call.
How do you verify that the facilities you work with are legitimate businesses?
We strive to provide reliable information about credible treatment centers to our site visitors. To that end, as of January 1, 2018 we include a verification step prior to on-boarding any new clients to ensure that the facilities we work with are legitimate businesses. Prior to signing up for ClientReach, you will be asked by your account executive to submit one of the below items for each treatment center location featured on our sites. These items are consistent with the criteria required by SAMHSA for their treatment guide.
- Documentation of licensure/accreditation/approval to provide substance abuse and/or mental health treatment from the state substance abuse agency or a national accrediting body (e.g., The Joint Commission, CARF, NCQA, etc.).
- Documentation that the facility's staff hold specialized credentials to provide substance abuse and/or mental health treatment services.
- Authorization to bill third-party payers for substance abuse and/or mental health treatment services using an alcohol or drug client diagnosis.
Once your submitted materials have been authenticated, you will be considered eligible to participate in our ClientReach platform. Failure to provide this information or documentation that cannot be authenticated will render your facility ineligible for ClientReach.
I see facilities that have a "Verified" designation next to their names. What does that mean?
All treatment centers are invited to submit materials to be showcased as a credible resource and to receive a "Verified" designation on our site. If you are interested in being considered for a "Verified" designation, please submit all of the following information:
- Documentation of licensure/accreditation/approval to provide substance abuse and/or mental health treatment from the state substance abuse agency or a national accrediting body (e.g., The Joint Commission, CARF, NCQA, etc.);
- Documentation that the facility's staff hold specialized credentials to provide substance abuse and/or mental health treatment services;
- Authorization to bill third-party payers for substance abuse and/or mental health treatment services using an alcohol or drug client diagnosis;
- A valid business license that confirms that the location listed has been registered with the state to legally operate;
- A comprehensive treatment plan overview, detailing services rendered at that particular location;
- Where applicable, licensure/accrediation/certification to administer medication-assisted treatment.
Upon authentication of all of the submitted materials by us in our sole discretion, we will add a "Verified" designation to your listing page. Treatment providers with multiple locations will be required to submit applications for each location. To ensure continued accuracy, you must resubmit these materials annually.
Payment for a "Verified" designation is not accepted under any condition.
Materials can be submitted through this online application form. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.